3 meter measurements Re: Magnetic quenching.

Original poster: Jim Lux <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

At 08:20 AM 3/16/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>         I have never seen the RF references to which you refer. I have the
>Compendiums (Compendia?) Volumes 2 and 3 and if it's buried in there
>it's well enough disguised I can't find it by casual reading.  Remember
>if it's in either of these and if so what is the title of the article?
>Putting together books without a comprehensive index is easy for the
>publisher but doesn't always help the reader!  DSon't ever remember
>reading it in QST.  I'm interested in the NBC reference too.

ARRL one is easy.. Vol 4 has the first article, and vol 5 has a revised
version. They're both by Peter Dodd (G3LDO) which might help searching for it.
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/g3ldo/

In particular: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/g3ldo/aegextra.htm

I'll have to hunt for the NBS one (I guess I should really have put
together that annotated bibliography..)