Re: Ground rod made easy

Original poster: Charles Brush <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

>Original poster: "Randy & Lori" <rburney6-at-comcast-dot-net>
>
>I just thought I would share how I didn't have to hammer my ground rod.  I
>took a ¾ " copper pipe and attached it to the water hose with some leftover
>tape from building the torrid.  Turn on the water, and the thing just
>drills itself as far down as you want to go.  About ten minutes before
>running the coil I fill the tube with water.  This way I have a lot of
>surface area, and water at the bottom of my rod!
>
>Randy

Hi all,

Another method which is extremely easy (and discussed on this list years
ago) is to dig a small hole, fill it with water, and then drive your ground
rod down into it by hand, using an up and down motion.  The rod practically
slips into the soil, and you just add water to the hole as needed.

Zap!

Charles Brush
http://www.VoltNet-dot-com