Re: Watt meters

Hi,

House type power meters certainly do measure real power.  They do it with
all the coils and induction disks and such (electronic nowadays).  In fact,
if you supply power from your house back into the grid, the meter will spin
backwards.  We did that on a solar power project once and I can verify that
they really do go backwards.

Cheers,

         Terry