possible toroid form?

Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>

I inadvertently came across some 16x2-1/2x2 inch styrofoams wreaths in Old
Time pottery today. I bought two in hopes of using them as a toroid form. I
figure I can round them out with sandpaper,glue them together, then cover
them with aluminum tape and put pie pans in the middle. Does anyone see any
flaws in this plan? The PVC in the middle is 3 inch, I want to use it as a
toroid for my 3 inch coil:

<http://www.hydrogen18-dot-com/stuff/IMG_5369.JPG>http://www.hydrogen18-dot-com/stuff/IMG_5369.JPG

---Eric