Re: Transformer dissasembly

Hi Eric,

I don't think you are going to like this, but I think you need to remove one
lamination at a time.  The first one will be the hardest.

Gerry R

<http://www.hydrogen18-dot-com/projectlogs/homemade_arcwelder/default.asp>http:/
/www.hydrogen18-dot-com/projectlogs/homemade_arcwelder/default.asp
 > ) will work, but I dont want to destroy the windings on this transformer
 > seeing as how they are good. It is constructed in the typical E-I method
in
 > stacks of 3. Any suggestions or tips on how to get this thing apart?
 >
 > Pic!

<http://www.hydrogen18-dot-com/stuff/IMG_5394.JPG>http://www.hydrogen18-dot-com/stuf
f/IMG_5394.JPG