Re: MMC CAPS

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:57:20 -0700, Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

>Original poster: "Binny" <binny-at-midmaine-dot-com> Does anyone out there know
>how to order  Cd 942's from the Geek Group? Was
>just over to their site and could not find a link that worked to the
>corporate HQ.  If you guys are out there could you tell me if you have any
>942C20P1K's in stock and how much? And as always I can't tell you how much I
>have enjoyed this list, thanks to all who have contributed to it.

As Terry mentioned (thanks, Terry!), the link is:

http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc

We decided long ago to not place a link on the website for a variety of
reasons that I really cannot go into.  Unfortunately this leads to some
confusion from time to time.  Sorry.

As to stock...  I can say there are both .10uF and .15uF in stock.  I
cannot quote quantity, though just before I left for home - 350miles away -
I saw one "mostly full" box of .15uF and one "mostly empty" box of .10uF (I
would guess about 25 of the .10's).  Send an email to info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org
for exact numbers and any specific ordering questions you may have.

Thanks!

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group