Possible communications black hole.

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

I know it's likely to be something else, but is it
possible that my idle Tesla coil is causing a bit
of a communications "black hole" in my lab?

I attempted to instigate wireless networking in
the lab (802.11b-at-2.4Ghz), and found there to be a
sharp drop in signal strength in a 4 foot radius
around my coil. (which is not plugged in)

Is this at all possible?  Or am I imagining this?
--
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux
cajuncoiler-at-msbdatasystems-dot-com