Re: FBSSTC-NEED HELP

Original poster: Fucian-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 3/23/2004 8:20:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>At this point, a circuit of what you actually did would be helpful.
>Were you still running from the battery when you put the regulator in
>the circuit? Don't forget, they have a dropout voltage of 3V or so.
>If the voltage to the chips was too low, they may have been refusing
>to go (undervoltage lockout - I haven't looked at the datasheets).
>
>Malcolm

I am using the one that steve ward designed based on the 4420 chip...It is
under his MICROsstc...I did it identical to his...It worked beofre for
me...COuld it be the breadboard?I diconnected the battery and then addedf
the 12 volt reg in...Actual voltage was like 11.95volts out to the
circuit...Once i swutched back to the battery, still nothing...Did i damage
my chips?

At this point im blaming the breadboard since everything was fine when it
was on a perfboard...I rebuilt the circuit and still no go...