From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 5:15 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: ALCON Capacitors for MMC ...

Original poster: "Crow Leader" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

Discharce Voltage/Discharge Time. Some common units are volts per
microsecond as in 2500V/uS. It's obviously a measure of the rate of
voltage
change. When you get really high, you can destroy the dielectric. Also,
some
materials are too "slow" for some applications, and simply cannot charge
or
discharge any faster.

KEN