My new bench power supply and killer flyback?

Original poster: Kreso Bukvic <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

I made a trip to black market to serach for good bench PSU! I found just
somthing good for me! Statron from 0 to 32.2 V and 16.2 A it has normal and
fine regulation ( by 0.1 V ) for voltage and current. It can show output
voltage, maximal setted current and current draw. Good option is current
limitnig so you cannot burn anything! Now to the fun part! I was waiting to
test this with my one transistor flyback driver, and i used some big DC
flyback that i got! It made huge sparks at 32.2 V 2.5 A. But after that
flyback fell down and core broke, no problem core was glued before anyway! I
had no cyanoacrilate so i used regular glue. After it dried i tried the
flyback again as soon is i pushed the on button ahhhh i screamed!!!!  The
fllyback makes some strange iiikkkk noise that hurts my ears so much i had
almost thinked im going o be deaf? What is going on ? My ears still hurt! I
tried once more and almost FELL DOWN from pain*

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DSC03656.JPG

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DSC03658.JPG

Best Regards

Kreso Bukvic

Terry will add a link for PSU and that are pictures from seller