From: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: May 1, 2004 2:16 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 1.75" x 6" spun aluminum toroids available

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

Fellow coilers,

I've made up another batch of high quality 1.75" x 6" spun aluminum
spin-polished toroids.  These are perfect for small coil projects as
a main toroid, also as anti-corona rings below a larger toroid, or as
a main toroid for tube coils and SSTC's, etc.

Using a smooth spun toroid, sparks move/glide over the toroid surface
instead of being rooted to one or more spots.

The size is the overall size of the toroid.  The central aluminum
webbing plate is drilled for a 1/4" mounting screw.  Made from strong
H-14 aluminum alloy.

The price is $45 which includes the shipping within the USA.  So
it's the total price.  Payment by PayPal, MO, or check.
For two toroids the price is $81 total which also includes shipping within
the USA.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662