Re: Determine initial LTR cap size. was Best cap size for a sync gap

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Daniel, please send me the NST specs off list and I'll add them to the
chart.  Others are encouraged to also send in uncommon (in the US at least)
NST specs and I'll add them as well.  I only listed the NSTs I knew were
used, and am quite ignorant about what the rest of the world uses for NSTs
(sorry).

Also, the chart is offered as an Excel file so that one may use it to
design their own MMC.  This works for cases where your NST doesn't appear
on the chart or where you want a higher voltage or current rating.  I've
asked the webmaster to also offer a PDF, but it wasn't high on his priority
list when I asked.

Cheers,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group