Building a New Coil

Original poster: "Chris Stockton" <chris-at-northernlightspcs-dot-com>

I am making a Tesla Coil, and I require some Help.  I have all the
dimensions that I want to use programmed into WinTesla.exe and Have haved
it.  My problem that I don't know is what to do about Capacitors.

<http://www.northernlightspcs-dot-com/lol/teslacoil/>http://www.northernlightspcs-dot-com/lol/teslacoil/

There you will be able to see my Saved WinTesla specs.  Scratch.txt is the
capacitors that I am thinking about using.

Can someone help me determine what I will need for Caps to run this Tesla
Coil.  AnyHelp or References are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris