RE: Parts needed!!!!

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

I think D&M quit the toroid business about the turn of last year - quite
a loss IMO.

I noticed someone else posted a link to BGMicro, http://www.bgmicro-dot-com/
- an outfit I hadn't seen before.  They have 300VAC meters, 2 3/8" x 1
13/16" for $8.95.