Re: Parts needed!!!!

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Original poster: CTCDW-at-aol-dot-com

Hi all,  Well, I did it, I blew out my 300VAC panel meter. bummer. need
new one. Anyone have one lying around to sell or trade?
I'm also looking for an address for D&m's toroids. I don't see them
listed
on the site. Anyone know the link to those economical toroids?
Also need a starter circuit for a teletype motor. If anyone knows of one
lying around Please let me know!!"

	How in blink did you ever manage to do that????????  As for a starter
circuit for a TTY motor, none of the ones with which I am familiar
require a starter circuit, but some (not all) use an external
capacitor.  Describe your motor more fully (name plate, # and color of
leads) and I'll take a look at my machines and see if I can find a
match.  Running it should be no big deal at all.

Ed