Reverse Y taper poteniometer

Original poster: "steve" <steve_vance-at-cablelynx-dot-com>

HI list,

This may be a little off topic but, it is something for my tesla coil. I
bought a Superior Electric 1296D powerstat with the  adjustable speed motor
drive. The manual says to use a 500k 1/2 watt  reverse "Y" taper
potentiometer. I'm not sure what the Y means. I cant seem to find any info
online either. Could someone tell me what  the Y stands for and where I
might find one.

Also, I have done some more tweaking on my 4.5" coil. I am getting 52"
streamers using a 12-60 nst, sucker gap, and the 6x28" toroid from my
6.5"coil.
The photo is kind of washed out because it was taken in the day time.  If
anyone wants to see go here
http://fire.prohosting-dot-com/~bonestc/4.5inchcoil.html all the way to the
bottom. Sorry about the pop ups....Free Hosting

Steve Vance