Midwest Teslathon

We're running our Midwest "Cheesehead" Teslathon this year at our shop on
Sat., Sept. 4th.  Setup at 2-3 PM and coils fired up from 3 PM until late
in the night.  As usual we will provide the food and power --- just haul
out your coils and dust them off!

A pole xmfr will be awarded for the longest spark from a standard Accel
"Supercoil".  These are oil-filled and can be pushed very hard.  It will
have to run for a few minutes continuous so no 10 sec, then exploding coils
allowed.

Hope the SSTC boys will bring their toys for display.  We might even get
some local TV coverage this year.

We will also have a few "swap" tables set up for the traders.

Hope to see you all here on Sat.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.