Re: Spoon toroid.

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

I have an old teaspoon lying around here; or if you prefer something bigger
I could probably spare a tablespoon. What exactly is a spoon toroid? Do you
mean spun? Or are you talking about something covered in al foil which has
been smoothed by a spoon?