Re: SSTC madness has spread...

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

Opps! Try my "internet" address:

http://www.chaoticuniverse-dot-com/webdoc2.htg/SSTC/Pictures/Self_res_proto1/

One other thing to note is that I had to used filtered
DC as I could not get the thing to start just using the
fullwave bridge. Anyone no why that may be?

Regards,

David Trimmell

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/MiniSSTC/miniSSTCsch3.JPG
 >   I am using this
 > without the interrupter timer as I blew all my drivers
 > with that coveted
 > "enable" pin ;-(  (Good learning experience,
though...)
 > But I am getting
 > decent results for a serious "lash-up" (I think I'm
 > famous for those...) I
 > need to find a relatively inexpensive source for those
 > UCC37321&2's or
 > something equivalent?
 > I have some mediocre pictures on my site where I was
 > using a ti4422 and a
 > UCC37321 driver to drive a half-bridge of 30 amp 600 V
 > IGBTs (SOT-227 with a
 > P-4 heat-sink barely got warm after several hours
 > testing). I did have to
 > touch the "antenna" to get the guy started but ended
up

http://192.168.0.3/webdoc2.htg/SSTC/Pictures/Self_res_proto1/