Re: SSTC hits 66"

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

Its really not a hard concept.  If you look at the full-bridge, its
basically just four switches.  Nothing else ! ! !
I'd recommend going to Richie Burnett's site or Jimmy H's sites (on the
hot-streamer menu).  They both go into
detail into how the solid state thing works.

Dan