Large Tank Cap was Coil Form needed

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: DRIEBEN-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com

<snip>

>David Rieben

Dave,

My friends Justin and Aron, http://www.hvguy-dot-com/, regularly ran .25uF in
the tank on their 12" coil.  The pig charged it no problem though the smoke
coming from the arc welder ballast would often get rather intense. :-)

Mark Stolz
Pearland, TX
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org/

_