RE: Coil Form needed

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Sounds a lot like what I did. What size is yours? Do
you have any pics?

I had my wife turn mine for winding, and used a dryer
belt and drill motor to spin it while coating it.

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/temp/Coil01.jpg
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/temp/Coil02.jpg
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/temp/Coil03.jpg
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/temp/Coil04.jpg