Forrest Gump`s chance, was: Re: really cool link to so cool effect's

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h-at-c.dk>

Terry,

If a highly stupid man performs this trick often enough to become highly
experienced, does the experience then cancel his stupidity so that he might
front as being smart? :-)

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Terry, I beg you to kill this one right now!

Tesla list wrote:
>Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-twfpowerelectronics-dot-com>
>Hi,
snip