Re: Coil Form needed

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Arpit; I use a scrap of 2x4 wood as a winding center for coils up to 1 meter
diameter, no end caps. When finished throw the scrap of wood away cost is
less thas 2$. Big coils require two scraps of wood nailed into an x shape.
     Robert   H