Re: Photographing your coil

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <arpit-at-inzo-dot-org>

well, most camera lenses are crap. People who are reasonably serious about
analogue photography use SLR cameras, and people who are reasonably serious
about digital photography use digital SLR cameras. Mostly the lenses are
interchangeable.

I think most of your tips apply to digital cameras pretty well.  A question
about your site if I may: what the heck is with that forbidden knowledge
section!?

oh and for anyone who hasnt realised it, john made a typo and meant
www.tesla-coil-dot-com/teslatips.htm