Re: Hmmmm...(was CDE 942c20p15k Group buy)

Original poster: Kreso Bukvic <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

Well im not going to torture them like that anymore ( ok maybe little more).
I dont care about hte PT. If it dyes one phone call and i will get a NEW PT
, with specs i want. Or i could just order one of those super strong custom
built NST-s. You cannot kill one of these even if you want to.

Main point - maxwells CAN take this abuse ( remeber what my last maxwell did
and how much he whitstood). In the factory where they make PT-s they said
that in a resonanant rise the voltage was surely above 40 kVAC. And he did
take these spanking really god, problem was that he was really old and no
life in it.

Terry is a great guy, he donated parts for a SSTC, gave me maxwells cheap...

Other point is, why did i then buy these capacitors?

To have them under my pillow and never use them. Im having them for sparking
and when i kill them im sure Terry will buy more for me.

For now il save them for a ISSTC project. But when my ebay auctions get to a
end and i get the money il surely order some more maxwells. Now i need to
give 200 $ for that darn IGBT-s :-(.

Best Regards

Kreso Bukvic

BTW if sombody wants to buy complete working SSTC ( built on acrylic, has
mains voltage isolation transformers, fan heatsinks..), or i have also 2
SGTC-s ( built in round acrylic supports, and all screws, standows, nuts are
brass) for sale at the moment, e-mail me of the list.
kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr

Il put them on ebay soon but il give them cheaper if i do not have to mess
with an auctions...

Discount for TCML members :-))