Re: Tesla Coil RF interference

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hi Gary...

strange..  to say the least.   I run a big coil capable of spitting out
12-15' streamers and it only on a rare occasion will turn on one of those
"touch" type switched lamps in the bedroom ( which is about 2 foot away
from the outside wall of the part of the yard I run my coil)   I have no
complaints from neighbors about static on any of the electronics they
own...   The light seems to activate when I get a good streamer hit to the
primary coil.

Scot D