look for a station in your area on their site.  http://www.coasttocoastam-dot-com/

From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Date:  Fri, 21 May 2004 12:21:13 -0600

 >Original poster: "Hydrogen18" <hydrogen18-at-hydrogen18-dot-com>
How are we supposed to listen to the show...it costs money.
Eric

-------------------------
 >  Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

For those that missed it, last night there was a 4 hour radio interview
with John Hutchison that was very interesting.  The show is archived and
can be listened to from the following link, look for the Tuesday, May 18,
2004 show, there's also a brief summary:
http://www.coasttocoastam-dot-com/
The interview is both directly and indirectly related to Tesla Coils, he
described his 'Hutchison Effect' as being made possible thru the use of
Tesla Coils, his acquiring of Tesla's actual old wire to accurately build
replicas of many of Tesla's devices and how this was key to his later work,
he also makes reference to Richard Hull and Charles Yost.  John also talks
a bit about his meeting with a few of Tesla's acquaintances.  I'd say that
interview was shot thru with Tesla material and should be found highly
interesting to any of us on this list, might even inspire a few new lines
of TC research, you never know.