Re: About the skin effect in humans

There were no 125 ft. long sparks in Col. Springs.  The max spark length was
approx 35 ft.  John O'Neil's book on Tesla has propagated this rumor far too
long.

  A 125 ft. long spark would have required a power source of over 1,000,000
Watts --- something the power generating station could not supply.

A thorough analysis of Tesla's Col. Springs work was presented by Richard
Hull in his book on the topic.

Unfortunately, Tesla estimated his voltage outputs with spark lengths --- a
serious problem that has fooled many an experimenter and even university
professors.  RF spark length applies to available power and especially
current.  Potential difference, ie, voltage, depends on the energy in the
system minus losses of the system, and is clearly promulated in the
equation:

     Esec = k * Epri * SQR Lsec/Lpri

k is the efficiency factor

You can apply this equation to any TC system including Tesla's to determine
the output potential.  One can operate a TC as in a single pulse mode with
ignitrons firing every 10 sec.   The spark length to a grounded terminal is
measured and the potential is computed and compared to the above equation.
 >From this data one can determine the efficiency of the system.

Ross Engineering has a SF6 potential divider that can also measured TC
outputs within 1%.  Ross's divider measures potentials from DC to 10 MHZ
with accuracy.

I suggest you obtain a copy of Rich's book --- it's excellent reading and
good analysis of Tesla's Col. Springs work.

Dr. Resonance