From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, 23 May 2004 8:46 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Australian aluminum wire source?

I have an australian acquaintance looking for aluminum wire 2-3 mm in
diameter. Here in the US it would be a matter of going to an electrical
supply place and getting AWG 10 aluminum wire (used for grounding dish
antennas and such).  Where would one find this in Australia?  I figure
one
of you folks has tried making a primary or strike rail out of the stuff.