Re: this was probably really stupid

Original poster: Charles Brush <cfbrush-at-interport-dot-net>

>Original poster: "GEORGE STEIN" <afa2fg-at-msn-dot-com>
>Speaking of Electrum,
>   I remember seeing a few pictures a few years ago of its construction,
> but nothing further. Was it ever completed??? Did it work???   Pics??
>Later
>Geore Stein
>Bedford, Va.

Greg did indeed complete Electrum and install it in New Zealand. There was
even a documentary on it which I went to see at a film festival here in
NYC.  There are plenty of pics of Electrum on Greg's site at:

http://www.lod-dot-org/electrum/electrumpics.html

http://www.lod-dot-org/electrum/nzinstall.html

Just wish I could have gotten out to CA when it was being tested and seen
it in person.

Zap!

Charles Brush