Re: About the skin effect in humans

Original poster: "mercurus2000" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

I'm afraid you're wrong about the largest streamers being 35 in length max,
I have the actual copy of Tesla's colorado springs notes, According to
Tesla's own words in writing in his notes, he said in one instance with his
extra coil in action streamers "50" feet in length he recorded, and in the
extremely curved path from top to ground the streamers were actually 120-130
feet in length. If the terminal was raised higher above the ground he would
have been able to easily get this in a straight discharge to a elevated
grounded terminal. This was his direct observation and words, not a estimate
on voltage but actual easy, observable spark length that anyone with a good
eye which Tesla had could verify.He also goes on to comment that he could
get streamers much larger but was afraid of lighting his building on fire.
He also goes on to give clues that his magnifier setup wasn't actually
running at it's most efficient either, because already he was pushing
burning his building down. You could be skeptical of this, but it doesn't
make much since, these are his personal notes, the he didn't mean to reveal
to anyone. So if he was lying about it, he would be lying to himself, which
doesn't make any sense at all.
On another note, Tesla actually used the Wardenclyffe Tower. It was verified
in the New York Sun reported on July 16, 1903:
     Natives hereabouts are intensely interested in the nightly electrical
display shown from tall tower where Nikola is conducting his exeriments in
wireless telegraphy and telephony. For a time, the air was filling with
blinding streaks of electricity traveling thro the darkness on some
mysterious errand.
Tesla gave no explanations.
These incidents were also verified in the recorded conversations Tesla had
with his attorney that I have. Who knows just how large the streamers or
better put the artificial lightning being issued from his tower. It's quite
possible they easily dwarfed Electrum.
Adam