Re: About the skin effect in humans

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 5/26/04 2:37:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
 > I'll check it out when I get more money,

Good, THEN we'll have something to spend time talking about. Most
researchers are inclined to devote their limited resources to investigating
things that are at least theoretically possible than they are to disproving
things which are theoretically not possible.
I'm afraid tho a theoretical
 > analysis and equations to back it up, can't disprove what tesla saw and
 > measured.

Unrepeatable phenomena cannot be disproven. They can be shown to be show to
be so unlikely as to convince most reasonable people that it's not worth
the effort to worry about, But it can never change the claims of what they
think Tesla claimed he saw to a True Tesla Believer, Hallelujah, Amen!

  It's like finding a equation that says the sky is red when you
can
 > verify with your own eyes in reality that it's blue.

  At this time, You are claiming Tesla's sky was red, when the equations
(and most of us) say it's blue. Fair or not, the burden of proof is always
on those who claim that the rest of the world is wrong. To extend your
metaphor, when several people independently see it with their own eyes,
then you can begin to suspect he wasn't color blind.

Hoping for a more productive thread soon,

Matt D.