Magnet Wire Sources

Original poster: "Daniel Barrett" <dbarrett1-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

     Hey List-

     It's been a couple of years since I bought any magnet wire. Then, I
purchased it from Mouser. They no longer seem to carry 8 pound spools. If
anyone knowss a good source for about 8-10 pounds of #22 and you are ok
with sharing your source, can you recommend some good places? Or if anyone
has some they want to get rid of...
     The single MOT coil coil finally fried it's secondary. We left it on
for a while just to be sure ;). Got 18J worth of caps and added a second
MOT for about 3kVA, just need to wind a new one that can take the abuse...

TIA,
db