Re: Magnet Wire Sources

Original poster: "Daniel Barrett" <dbarrett1-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

     Thanks, Doc, that sounds like a very good idea, as I have plenty of
problems with the tracking with the cheaper wire. Do you know off the top of
your head what the finished diameter of the #22 is? I know the 200C is much
thicker and I'm trying to get an idea how many TPI I'm going to be working
with.
db