Re: Magnet Wire Sources

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

Dodge-Phelps will probably send you to Express Wire Service.  They did that
to me.  They are great to work with.  The salesman I dealt with is also
interested in coiling.  Prices are about what I used to pay when Fay had a
shop in Oshkosh.  Their website is at www.expresswireservices-dot-com

David E Weiss