From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, 29 May 2004 4:53 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 12 kV diodes?

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

Hi All,

Do these seem slightly overstated for mircowave oven diodes?

<http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7287&item=381729
9544&rd=1>http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7287&it
em=3817299544&rd=1

12 kV seems unlikely to me, but then I don't know all MWO components.

Matt D.