Re: Side-wise Vectors?????

Oops.

The second pic should have been this one:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/PB210004.JPG

Cheers,

         Terry

Hi Bert,

I don't think the streamers care about air currents or gravity.

I just mounted the coil horizontal like this:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/PB210005.JPG

and the resulting streamers look like this:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/PB210005.JPG

Each "spear" forms and disappears in a flash and I don't think the air has
anytime to do anything.  Right at the hot base of the arcs you can see a
little warm air rising effect but not further out.  The cork screws seem
just the same to me.

Here are some additional pics:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/PB210006.JPG

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/PB210007.JPG

In the last one, note that the cork screws are happily going downward...

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/PB210010.JPG

Cheers,

         Terry