Re: Sending Fear Factor EPi

Original poster: "ho \[shu\] huang" <shuhuang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

CoryC,

perhaps it would be a good idea to edit the file, trimming out the parts other than the tesla coil segment?

thanks!

Shu

At 08:48 PM 11/3/2004 -0700, you wrote:

Original poster: "CoryC" <coryrc@xxxxxxxxx>
Ok I am quite sorry my bandwidth is not @ the level needed to serve 45
people at one time. The ftp works great for jpegs and gifs but
200-600MB files with 16-45 people downloading tend to kill it
(reffering to connection not server) so again quite sorry for the slow
downloads and interrupts I need to know who has server space and
bandwidth to accommodate this file in a few days or hours I am
thinking of temporally disabling the guest account so some of you with
servers can get the files first...then distribute them to the people
who want it.

for now I am leaving the guest account up but I don't think any one is
going to get anywhere

Once again quite sorry,
Cory C