Re: RSG and NST's

Hi,

Today, we use synchronous rotary gaps and larger (LTR) capacitors which give excellent and very reliable performance. Search on "LTR capacitor size" and "SRSG" to learn more. Mixing just any rotary gap with a small capacitor will surely blow something up. There are also protection circuits that guard against problems very well.

Cheers,

        Terry