[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: G10 Supplier.
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: G10 Supplier.
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:37:50 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:40:33 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <fJlaC.A.YQE.vBRqBB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
Contact Midland Plastics, Madison, WI, at tel 800-236-0559. Ask for Jim
Scherer. They can order any size you require and obtain it within a few
days. They also have delrin for pri holder blocks, polypropylene,
polyethylene, type LE and CE phenolic, and also G-10 plate.
Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo WI 53913
> What are some good places to buy G10 online? I want 1/4 inch thick
> material. This is for a spark gap rotor. Google isnt very helpful.