Re: Neon Indicator Lights for Increasing Voltage?

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

I have the circuit Ted.  I will try to scan it and then email it directly to
you.  It uses any standard 8-12 kV DC power supply and a series of resistors
and NE-2 bulbs to check HV capacitors for leakage current.

Dr. Resonance