Tubes question!

Original poster: "Kreso Bukvic" <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

Today was a big junk day, driving by i had seen a house with 7 really old
B&W TV-s. Yummy free flybacks :-). OldTV repairmen lived there and moved awy
lefting his junk.

Well i dismantled all of them and i now have 7 niceo old style unrectified
flybacks. On flyback is really BIG, the core is 3-4 times bigger than at a
normal flyback. But let me get to the topic.

Little farther some kids remowed the tubes from the TV-s and started
smashing them. I quickly rushed over there to save somthing :-).

Well i have gotten these tubes:

Biggest one is PL-519
Then smaller one is PY-500A
The next one does not have any markings, but it-s top was connected to a
flyback ( maybe a rectifier?)
And the smallest is 3 letters - 3 numbers
Im not sure about first letter here ->OCF-802

Are they useful for anything?

Terry will attach a picture.

Best Regards

Kreso Bukvic