program to produce plots of current distribution in adjacent conductors

I'm looking for a program that can calculate (and, possibly, generate a high
quality image file) the current distribution within adjacent conductors (as
in the windings of the coil).  It doesn't need to be fast, I'm generating
some images for a presentation and I want to talk about skin effect and
proximity effects.

Even if it generates a file of current density at a grid of x,y points, I
can render it in glorious color (and, in fact, that might be preferable
because then I can adjust the scaling and color map ).