If correct, this will change everything!!

Hi All,

I was working on DRSSTC theory last night.  So I ran some models.  Slept on
it...  Wrote it down this morning on the laptop...

Just like the OLTC was optimized to giant low voltage currents, we can
optimize the DRSSTC to use small primary currents but higher
voltages.  Then we can take advantage of the fact they have vast power
reserves unlike a cap discharge coil that only has a fixed amount of bang
energy.  Then we can optimize it all to run off "little cheap"
IGBTs...  This all went pretty quick, but unless I messed up, the whole
world of coiling will change now...

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DRSSTC-Optimization.pdf

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DRSSTC.sch

Of course, if I made some giant boo boo, forget I ever brought it up ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry