Ebay faker warning - Terry made up subject ;-))

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

All,

I was browsing E-Bay for Tesla Coil stuff this
evening. Imagine my surprise when I came across this
gem:

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4660&item=3844655717&rd=1

This seller lifted both the image and my writeup
straight from my web page:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/filter.htm

For the record, I am not the seller, I don't know who
the seller is, and I don't stand to profit one dime if
he does happen to sell his kit.

I promptly sent him a "nasty gram" via "ask seller a
question" as soon as I saw the ad. I'm over it now.

=====
Gregory R. Hunter

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg