Re: possible sources for sheet lead and mineral/ transformer oil?

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

The statement was, "Sheet lead is free at your
friendly Dentist." I was asking why they would have it
just lying around? Most construction and/or remodeling
involves removing extra construction materials.

Adam