Re: possible sources for sheet lead and mineral/ transformer oil?

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

This is not true. X-rays, Gamma rays, Alpha particles, and beta particles
do not make matter (in this case lead) radioactive. Only Neutrons can, and
really on thermalized ones. The only hazard of melting lead is burning your
self and possibly the fumes. But this is off-topic, I think it is important
to correct a misconception thought.

Regards,

David Trimmell