From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 12:48 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: possible sources for sheet lead and mineral/ transformer
oil?

Original poster: "David Rieben" <drieben-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com>

Hi,

Maybe someone more knowledgable that myself should
further comment on this but that just doesn't "add up" to
me. I wouldn't think that just because a piece of lead has
stopped radiation that it would have "accumulated" all of
the radiation that it had "cuaght". With this line of think-
ing, it would be mortally dangerous to drink UV radiation
treated water, wouldn't it? Also, by the same token, a
black piece of construction paper should "glow" when
placed in a dark room after being layed out in the full sun
light all day, shouldn't it?

David Rieben