video of my coil

Original poster: coils-at-dslextreme-dot-com

Greetings list,

My condolences to Marc Metlicka family, my first spark gap was a triggered
gap.  I still have it, it is an impressive gap to see in action.

I have posted a few pics of my 6" coil and a goofy video of my last run on
a web page.
Please have a look.  I think the video will only open in windows media
player.

http://members.dslextreme-dot-com/users/amplifier/

I will be adding pics over the next few days, so be sure and check back.
Also, if any L.A. coilers want to get together and energize, let me know.
My problem is that I cant do it at my apt.

Cheers,

Thad Howard